Covid-19 Class Suspension Information
All Tai Chi Center of Madison classes are suspended immediately (March 12) until further notice, due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We hope to reopen soon, but until there is more testing data showing that the threat of extensive community spread is past, we will remain closed.
This closure applies only to classes run by the Tai Chi Center, not to other organizations that share our space. Please contact those groups directly:
• Madison Sufis: 608-338-0709 email@example.com,
• Lotus Roots Kundalini Yoga Katie Muschlewski: (608) 443 - 9677 http://www.lotusrootsyoga.com/contact.html
• Sandra Rae River (Feldenkrais): (608) 241-7635
• Bohemian Bodywork (Alicia Hamilton): 608-628-5419, firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments, Refunds, Credits
• If you paid for this semester, you may apply a credit for the remaining 7 weeks of classes to future classes when we reopen.
• Annual Memberships will be extended by the length of closure.
• If you prefer a prorated refund please email email@example.com
Questions or concerns, Call Doug 608-663-8299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org